to Wisconsin Program
The Return to Wisconsin program provides discounted out-of- state tuition
rates for children and grandchildren of UW-Parkside alumni.
- Nonresident tuition rates for children and grandchildren of qualifying
alumni will be discounted 25 percent.
- Qualifying alumni are biological or legal parents, grandparents or legal
guardians, living or dead, who have previously earned either an undergraduate
or graduate degree at UW-Parkside.
- Eligible students must meet all admissions requirements that apply to all
- An eligible student or the student's qualifying parent, grandparent or
legal guardian must be a legal resident of a state other than Wisconsin or
- Return to Wisconsin students will pay all other fees (special course charges,
room, board, and other expenses) at the same rates as other students.
- Return to Wisconsin students will not displace Wisconsin residents.
- Student must remain in good academic standing.
For more information or to obtain an eligibility
form (PDF) contact DeAnn Possehl, Associate Vice Chancellor of enrollment
management, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 262-595-2454.
For the 2013-14 academic year, non- resident tuition
and fees at UW-Parkside are $14,866.
With the 25 percent discount,
a Return to Wisconsin student would pay $11,149.
resident pays tuition and fees of $7,293.