Offering innovative, interdisciplinary, career-oriented programs in . . .
- Studio Arts
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
- Conflict Analysis and Resolution
- Human Interaction
- Organizational Communication
- Public Relations
- English and Language Arts Education
- Literary Studies
- Creative and Technical Writing
- Ethnic Studies
- Race and Ethnicity in the U.S.
- History, Culture, and Identity
- Power, Privilege, and Social Justice
- Liberal Studies
- Film & Cinema Studies
- Organizational Studies
- Social Science Studies
- Modern Languages
- Jazz Studies and Performance
- Music Education
- Performance â€“ Instrumental and Vocal
- Piano Pedagogy and Performance
- Theatre Arts
- Acting & Performance
- Design and Technology
- Direction and Management
Our very active departments create and present over 300 arts and humanities performances, exhibits, and cultural events each year!
Check out upcoming arts and cultural events produced by students in the College of Arts and Humanities by visiting our website at www.uwp.edu / keyword: CAH or use our QR Code:
You can always call the College office at 262.595.2188 or our Admission Office at 262.595.2355 for more information about our exciting programs!
Learn. Do. Create.
Live the Life Expressive.
UW-Parkside is located in Kenosha, WI â€“ Between Chicago & Milwaukee