Currently Enrolled Students
Your enrollment date and advisor is listed under your SOLAR account. Advisor contact information may be found at: Business and MIS Faculty, Economics Faculty, or Computer Science Faculty. You are strongly encouraged to contact your advisor via e-mail and meet face to face at least two weeks prior to your enrollment date (found in SOLAR). Please remenber - faculty often have limited times on campus and may not be available after peak advising/registration times.
Business, MIS, Economics, or Computer Science Students
If you feel you do not have the ability to meet face to face with your advisor, or your advisor is not available to meet with you, please complete the ON-LINE ADVISING INVENTORY. This inventory requires you to run your own DARS (off of your SOLAR account) and provides the ability for you to review and fully understand your degree requirements. It will also assist you in developing your plans for degree completion and a future career. After completing the entire inventory, submit it to your advisor for approval, feedback, and lifting of your advising hold, which will occur within one week after the advisor receives your advising inventory. If you have questions, feel free to contact your advisor.
New Student or Transfer Student
- Freshman students, please see Freshman Orientation Information.
- Transfer students, please see Transfer Transition Days
- Please call 262.595.2280 to schedule an appointment with an advisor.
- Undergraduates: Please contact Trudy.Biehn@uwp.edu or call 262.595-2449.
- Graduate Students: For MBA or MSCIS, please contact Michele.Gee@uwp.edu or call 262.595.2304.