- Purchasing will send one order to a vendor to cover miscellaneous small purchases throughout the period covered by the order (usually the budget year).
LOW-DOLLAR ORDERS (LDO)
- Departments may place orders directly with vendors within their delegated authority. The LDO requisition is used to verify and expedite delivery of the order and to authorize invoice payment. This is used when a vendor will not take a purchasing card.
- Order form to request services and supplies from outside vendors.
- Order form to request services, supplies from other campus departments, such as duplicating, copying, postage, etc. Purchasing will issue a purchase order to the vendor for each requisition.
- Payment to Individual Request. Form used to pay honoraria for services of a non-UW individual; i.e., referee, speaker, etc. Refer to questionnaire to determine if employer-employee relationship exists. If no relationship exists, use PIR for payment of services.
- A credit card used by employees up to their delegated authority to make departmental purchases.
- Purchase order set up with vendor for fiscal-year period to purchase specific items listed on purchase order.
- Materials Distribution Services (MDS), formerly UW Stores, has a "prime vendor relationship" with Corporate Express (formerly BT Office Products). Products purchased from Corporate Express are available at very competitive prices, as a result of this contract. MDS monitors the contract for compliance, assisting its customers with product information, pricing, availability, etc.
- Travel Expense Report. Form used to obtain reimbursement for employee/non-employee travel and miscellaneous expenses.