Title I. Finances
Title II. Election Procedure
Title III. Impeachment of Officers
- Section 1. If any Executive Board member fails to adequately fulfill his or her duties as defined in this Constitution and Bylaws, a motion of impeachment may be brought.
- Section 2. A motion may be proposed by two votes of the Executive Board, or by the signatures of not less than one-third of the membership, excepting the member in question.
- Section 3. The Executive Board member shall be given the opportunity to face the charges and defend himself before the combined Executive Board.
- Section 4. All motions shall be approved by two-thirds vote of all Executive Board members sitting combined, excepting the charged member, and the Advisor(s).
- Section 5. Once approved, the motion shall be proposed in a special vote following the rules of elections, the date being specified and announced no less than two weeks in advance. The Executive Board member shall be given a chance to defend himself before the membership.
Title IV. Alumni Association