Registration for Summer begins March 19. There are no advising holds for summer registration. Fall priority registration begins April 9. Students will not be able to register for Fall until they have met or contacted their advisor, so plan ahead, e-mail your advisor and schedule your appointments early. CBEC students are encouraged to meet with their advisors between March 26 thru May 6. CBEC advisors have limited opportunities to meet with advisees after May 6.
- Course Schedule available online: March 5
- Summer Registration begins: March 19
- Summer Session begins: May 19
Course Schedule available online: April 2
- Enrollment Appointments available
in SOLAR to students: March 12
Spring 2012 Student Advising Begins: April 2 May 4
- Spring 2012 Priority Registration: April 9
- Non-degree Student Registration: To be determined
Fall 2012 Classes begin: September 5
Currently Enrolled Students
Your enrollment date and advisor is listed under your SOLAR account. Advisor contact information may be found at: Business and MIS Faculty or Computer Science Faculty. You are strongly encouraged to contact your advisor via e-mail and meet face to face at least two weeks prior to your enrollment date (found in SOLAR). Please remenber - faculty often have limited times on campus and may not be available after peak advising/registration times.
Business, MIS or Computer Science Students
If you feel you do not have the ability to meet face to face with your advisor, or your advisor is not available to meet with you, please complete the ON-LINE ADVISING INVENTORY. This inventory requires you to run your own DARS (off of your SOLAR account) and provides the ability for you to review and fully understand your degree requirements. It will also assist you in developing your plans for degree completion and a future career. After completing the entire inventory, submit it to your advisor for approval, feedback, and lifting of your advising hold, which will occur within one week after the advisor receives your advising inventory. If you have questions, feel free to contact your advisor.
New Student or Transfer Student
- Please call 262.595.2280 to schedule an appointment with an advisor.
- Freshman students, please see Freshman Orientation Information.
- Undergraduates: Please contact Trudy.Biehn@uwp.edu or call 262.595-2449.
- Graduate Students: For MBA or MSCIS, please contact Dirk.Baldwin@uwp.edu or call 262.595.2046.
General Education Requirements (required)
BS in Business Management (choose one or more below)
- General Business
- Human Resource Management
Undergraduate Transfer Information
- College of Lake County Transfer Information
- Milwaukee Area Technical College (MATC)
- UW System Institutions and WTCS Transfer Students
- Includes Transfer Course Wizard
- UW-Waukesha/UWP CBEC Transfer Guide