- Capacity: 30
- Seating: Portable tablet style individual desks
- Board: Dry Erase
- Screen: Pull down reflective screen
- Lighting: Fluorescent lighting
- Windows: None
Analog to Digital Transition
- Podium Equipped with Extron User Control Interface
Classroom Control Overview (Video)
- Ceiling Mounted Data Projector
- Computer (Windows)
- Interface for Laptop Connection - (*VGA & HDMI)
- Integrated Audio with Wall Mounted Speakers
- Blu Ray Player
Beginning this year, most of the major PC manufacturers will be removing VGA entirely from their computers due the transition from analog to digital display technologies. In the industry, this is referred to as the "Analog Sunset". As the transition progresses, new devices will no longer be able to interface with older analog devices, therefore all of our classroom technology upgrades scheduled for Summer 2013 will include both Analog (VGA) & Digital (HDMI) technologies.
For more information on the Analog Sunset, see Extron's "Analog Sunset Demystified".
For instruction regarding the use of this room or the equipment, contact Audio Visual Services at 262-595-2567 or by Email at email@example.com.
Back to the Search by Capacity page