Content Tool Navigation
The Content Tool can be used to do the following:
- Add Content
- Add Quicklinks
- Publish to LOR
- Reorder content
- View Reports
- Edit Metadata
- Navigate between topics
- Show or hide the content map in the sidebar
- Print the topic
- Edit, Copy, Move, and Delete content
- View, manage, and build content.
- Use the Tool Area Headers to navigate between sections of the Content tool.
- The Add Content button displays content creation options.
- The More Actions button provides further Content tool options.
Note: If a specific learning path has been defined for your course, some content areas may only be available once you complete prerequisite sections or assignments
Download or Print content
- Click Content on the navbar to access the Manage Content page.
- Click Print.
- Select the topics or modules you want to print or download.
- Click Print or Download.
Note: If a topic contains a Microsoft PowerPoint file that was saved as an HTML file, that topic generates an error for download and does not print.