Copy Course Components
- Log in to D2L
- Click on the course that you would like to copy course components to.
- Expand the My Tools drop down menu and click Edit Course.
- Select Import/Export/Copy Components.
- Select Copy Components from another Org Unit (First Option).
- Click Search for offering.
- Select your course from the list of offerings or use the search field to filter your courses.
- Click Add Selected.
- Option 1: Copy All Components
Select this option if you would like to copy the entire course.
When Copy all Components is selected, a copying materials progress screen will appear during component transfer. When finished, you will have the option to view content or copy additional content.
- Option 2: Select Components
Select this option If you would prefer to select individual components.
- Select the components that you would like to copy.
(Note: If you are selectively copying content, be sure to copy/select the Course Files for those content items. Also, if you do not use discussion or project groups, consider not copying groups as they may contain old data.)
- Once selection is made, Click Continue.
- Verify your selection by reviewing the confirmation screen.
- Click Back or Modify to edit.
- Click Finish to begin copying materials.
- A check mark will appear next to materials as they are copied.
Click Done once this process has completed.