Managing dropbox submissions
Restrict the number of files allowed per submission
- On the New Folder or Edit Folder page, go to the Submission Options section and select one of the following Files Allowed Per Submission options:
- One file per submission
Change how subsequent file submissions are handled
- On the New Folder or Edit Folder page, go to the Submissions Options section and select one of the following Submissions options:
- Keep all submissions
- Overwrite submissions
- Only one submission allowed
Download (retrieve) files
- On the Folder Submissions page, do one of the following:
- On the Users tab, select the users or groups you want to download assignments for.
- On the Files tab, select the files you want to download.
Click the Download submissions icon at the top or bottom of the list.
Click the name of the zip file created.
Use your browser's save dialog to save the file to the appropriate location.
Files are renamed to include the user or group name and submission time when you download them.
Downloading assignments changes their status to Read.