The Question Library is a central repository that stores and archives questions which can be shared and reused by all assessment tools within a course. You can create multiple collections within the Question Library to organize your questions by type and topic, making it easier for you to find questions for your quizzes, surveys, and self assessments.
- Create questions in the Question Library
- Manage questions in the Question Library
- Create sections in the Question Library
Quiz Question Types
Options for Creating Quiz Questions
- Do one of the following:
In the Question Library or the Add/Edit Questions area of the Quiz tool, select the question type or information item you want to create from the New button.
- On the Manage Quizzes page, click Question Library from the tool navigation. Questions in the Question Library are shared between Self Assessments,
Quizzes, and Surveys.
- While editing or creating a quiz, click Add/Edit Questions in the Layout/Questions tab.