Laptop Printing - Tips
- It is highly advised that you do a print preview before printing the file. You can verify that only the pages you want are going to print and that there are no blank pages at the end. If you send a print job and you end up printing out pages that you did not intend to print you will be charged for those pages.
- If you are sending multiple jobs at the same time and use the same password for each you can select them all at once in the Print Job Details window and enter in your password only once and they will all print out without having to enter in a password for every job.
- If your password isnâ€™t working at the release station check the Caps lock button on the keyboard; it is the most common cause of password failure.
Cost Saving Tips
- It is highly recommended that you choose print preview first from the File menu to make sure the document will print out in the desired manner.
- You can also specify in the print menu if you only need certain pages in a document printed as opposed to the whole document.
- Sometimes a blank page is accidentally added to the end of a document. Cursor down to the bottom of your document and see if it ends at the last text line or somewhere lower. You can get rid of extra blank lines that cause the extra page by going to the end of your document and using the backspace key to erase them.
- If your document is slightly longer than one page, there is a “shrink to fit” icon in the print preview window that will try to put it all on one page by changing the margins or font size.