CTS Help Desk
The Help/Service Desk is the campus clearinghouse for computer problems or service requests.
Location: CART 120
Work orders and service requests may be submitted by UW-Parkside students, staff and faculty via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For work orders, include a title for the issue in the subject field and include a detailed description of the issue in the body of the email.
- For service requests, include a title for the issue in the subject field and attach the service request form to the email.
- A service desk ticket will be created with the information from the email and a receipt email will be sent to the customer.
- Customers can request or add information to the ticket by following the directions at the top of the receipt email.
- Client Services Agent updates to the ticket will also be forwarded to the customer via email.
- As in the past, a work order or service request can also be submitted by calling the Service Desk at x2444.
- If assistance is needed after hours, the student working in the main lab may be able to assist you.
Main Lab Phone: 262-595-2444
Email: email@example.com If the matter is urgent, please call the Service Desk.
Remote Access for Faculty & Staff:
Citrix Remote Access Instructions