Master of Science in Computer and Information Systems
- A completed on-line Graduate Student Application Form including $56 fee.
- GRE or GMAT scores and official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work sent directly to the Computer Science Department office.
- Letter of application.
- Two letters of recommendation sent directly to the Computer Science Department office.
- International students must also submit a sponsorship form, a transcript evaluation, and evidence of English proficiency.
- Additional materials in support of the applicant, as appropriate.
Still have questions? Visit our frequently asked questions or contact us.