Nothing printed, what do I do now?
- Check your email. The printing system will send you an email if it encounters an error while attempting to print your document.
- Check the printer settings. Make sure that you have the correct printer selected. (CSLab or lp for UNIX, \\http://gutenberg.cs.uwp.edu:631\lp
- Check the printer. If the printer has not been used in a while, It may have to take a few minutes to warm up.
- If the LCD display on the printer says OFFLINE then press the big green button labeled Go which is located to the left of the display.
- If all else fails, contact the CS System Administrator.
How do I contact the CS System Administrator?