What items should be included in my application?
An application is complete when all of the following materials have been received:
- A completed on-line application form.
- Application fee payment.
- GRE or GMAT scores and official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work sent directly to the Computer Science Department office.
- Two letters of recommendation sent directly to the Computer Science Department office.
- Letter of application.
- International students must also submit a sponsorship form, a transcript evaluation, and evidence of English proficiency.
- Additional materials in support of the applicant, as appropriate.
What is the current application fee?
What are the application deadlines?