How do I burn an iso to a CD or DVD in the CS Computer Lab? (Windows)
To burn a disc from an iso image file, use Roxio Creator Plus.
- Open Roxio Creator Plus: Select Start->All Programs->Roxio->Creator Home
- Click Copy on the left then click Burn Image.
- Click the Browse button.
- Navigate to the iso file that you want to burn. The file's name should end with .iso.
- Click Add.
- Insert a blank CD or DVD into the CD/DVD drive. If you the iso file is for a DVD and you put in a CD, the disc image in the bottom left corner of the window will turn dark. If you see this, eject the CD and insert a blank DVD instead.
- Click the big red button in the bottom right of the window to start burning.
- Wait while the image is burned to the disc.
- The disc will be ejected when it is finished being burned.
If you have any trouble, contact the CS System Administrator.
How do I contact the CS System Administrator?