Ludwig van Beethoven
Dexter Scott King
See the answers!
Match the names of these famous people with disabilities, with the descriptions given below. Each name is used only once.
- This performer always had trouble in public school and didn’t realize that she had a learning disability until her daughter Chastity was diagnosed with the same disability.
- This famous comedian, actress and social activist, has starred in various movies over the last 20 years from Sister Act to Good Fences. This person did not discover that she had a learning disability until she was an adult. Since being diagnosed she has been a strong advocate for people with disabilities.
- This individual who works for 20/20 has struggled with stuttering for most of his life, yet has become one of the most successful reporters in broadcast journalism today.
- For this actor nothing is impossible for starring in major box office smashes to directing. Additionally this actor suffered from dyslexia while in school, he was "a functional illiterate" when he graduated from high school. Although he excelled in sports and bravado, this actor recently was married for the third time and is the proud poppa of a new baby girl.
- This actress has been acknowledged as one of the most beautiful women on earth and she has starred in many movies. She has diabetes and acquired unilateral hearing loss (80% hearing loss in one ear).
- In his job as talk show host, he has used a Teleprompter and staff assistance to answer callers. This celebrity is among the few celebrities who have publicly admitted to experiencing a sudden hearing loss. (Hearing Impaired)
- This self proclaimed American actor and film director became interested in acting by enrolling in the Black Actors Workshop at the American Conservatory Theater. In March 1998, he was appointed ambassador to the United Nations Development Programme. (Epilepsy)
- This beautiful and gifted Mexican-born actress and film director who co-produced and starred in the film Frida, about artist Frida Kahlo. (ADHD)
- This former NFL quarterback, now host of Fox’s NFL pre-game show, recently wrote a book in which he reveals that he has AD/HD.
- He is the son of civil rights leader Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., is President and CEO of The King Center in Atlanta, GA and his memoir, Growing Up King, was published in 2003.
- One of the most famous of all composers, this person hearing impaired while he composed many of his world famous works.
- This comedian works the American comedy club circuit and has written material for such comedians as Jerry Seinfeld, Jay Leno and Roseanne Arnold. (Cerebral Palsy)
- This actor has become a major comedic contender overnight. He was featured in The Break-Up, Wedding Crashers, Thumbsucker. (ADHD)