FAFSA School Code:
900 Wood Road
Kenosha, WI 53141
Office of Financial Aid,
PO Box 2000
Kenosha, WI. 53141-2000
Phone: (262) 595-2574
Fax: (262) 595-2216
Tue, Wed, Fri. :
7:45 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
7:45 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Office hours during summer/winterim sessions, holidays and semester breaks are subject to change.
Out-of-State Phi Theta Kappa Scholar Award:
- Maintain continuous enrollment each Fall and Spring semester.
- Maintain a minimum 3.0 cumulative grade point average.
- Remain a degree-seeking student pursuing first undergraduate degree.
- Register for a minimum 6 credits each semester. (Award will be pro-rated for less than full-time enrollment. Full-time enrollment is strongly encouraged to ensure you receive the maximum award benefit within the 10 semester limit).
- Maximum length of eligibility is ten (10) semesters.
- The award will be applied up to a term maximum of 18 credits per semester for Fall/Spring, 6 credits for Winterim, and 12 credits for Summer. The student is responsible for paying the full tuition charge (including non-resident portion) of any credits taken beyond the term maximum.
- Winterim and Summer Sessions are not counted against the 10 semester limit, but you must apply separately for those sessions through the
Office of Scholarships & Financial Aid. Funding is not guaranteed.