FAFSA School Code:
900 Wood Road
Kenosha, WI 53141
Office of Financial Aid,
PO Box 2000
Kenosha, WI. 53141-2000
Phone: (262) 595-2574
Fax: (262) 595-2216
Tue, Wed, Fri. :
7:45 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
7:45 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Office hours during summer/winterim sessions, holidays and semester breaks are subject to change.
Renewal Requirements: International Graduate Student Scholar (IGSS) Award:
- Maintain continuous enrollment each Fall and Spring semester.
- Maintain a minimum 3.0 cumulative grade point average.
- Remain a degree-seeking student pursuing first graduate degree.
- Register for a minimum 4 credits each semester. (Award will be pro-rated for less than full-time enrollment. Full-time enrollment is strongly
encouraged to ensure you receive the maximum award benefit within the 6 semester limit.)
- Maximum length of eligibility is six (6) semesters.
- The award will be applied up to a term maximum of 12 credits per semester for Fall/Spring, 4 credits for Winterim, and 8 credits for Summer. The student is responsible for paying the full tuition charge (including non-resident portion) of any credits taken beyond the term maximum.
- Winterim and Summer Sessions are not counted against the 6 semester limit, but you must apply separately for those sessions through the Financial Aid Office. Funding is not guaranteed.