If you wish to register for the Certificate in Gerontology, you may do the
NON-DEGREE SEEKING STUDENTS:
- Go to the admissions office on the D-1 level the Student Center and request
an application form for non-degree seeking students. Completion of this form
is the first step to being admitted to the University so you may register for
- Call the admissions office at 262-595-2355 and request that they send you
an application form for non-degree seeking students.
- Apply for admission online at apply.wisconsin.edu. You will access the
admissions form under the "special student apply online" Icon.
DEGREE SEEKING STUDENTS:
- Go to the Sociology Department Office in GRNQ 318 and indicate to the
Program Assistant to complete the form for a Gerontology Certificate.
- You may register for classes in the Gerontology Program as you would for any
If you have questions regarding the Certificate in Gerontology please contact:
Helen Rosenberg at 262-595-2146.