Wellness and Strength/Conditioning Center Policies
active membership is required for access. A ranger card must be
for ID and
membership tracking purposes:
All members must check in and out with every visit.
- Safety is our primary concern:
or any other tripping hazards are not permitted beyond the desk
- Open drink containers and all food are not permitted.
- Cell phone use is restricted to music only.
call or texting.
- Proper attire and behavior required at all times:
- Non-offensive language and mannerisms
- Closed toe athletic type shoes (no sandals or flip flops).
- Hard soled shoes (boots, dress shoes, etc.) may not be worn on cardiovascular
- All equipment and accessories must only be used in the manner in which they are
designed and recommended by the manufacturer:
- Collars must be utilized on all barbells.
- Dumbbells or weight plates may not be dropped or thrown. The only exception is
when utilizing bumper plates appropriately in designated areas.
- Dumbbells or weight plates may not be placed on benches or machines,
- Use of spotters (or staff) on all heavy lifts.
- Re-rack weights and return all accessories to proper locations after use.
- All equipment must be wiped down when finished.
- Towels and disinfectant are available.
- Non compliance with staff or policies can result in immediate expulsion and/or
a permanent ban from the facilities.
- Membership is a privilege, not a right.
Assessment and Orientation
and Conditioning Center