- B.A., Marquette University, 1978
- MA,Marquette University, 1982
- Ph.D, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, 1988
- International Relations
- Developing Countries
- International Law
- Postmodernist Theory
- Theory of International Relations
- Research Methods
- Political Stability
- Mathematical Modeling of Dynamic Political Relations
- Events Based Research
- "Dynamics of A Trilateral Game of Influence: Interactions Between Major Powers' Foreign Policy Instruments and the Behaviour of Weaker States." International Interactions. 1996
- "Measurement of Competition Between Powers: The Cases of the US & USSR." Journal of Politics. November, 1996
- "Simulation of Local and Global Intransitivities in a Simple Voting Game Under Majority Rule." Journal of Behavioral Science. 1991.
Work in Progress:
- "Dynamic Networking in Policy Space."
- "Latin American women in Community Politics."
- "International Interactions Between the Major Powers, 1955-1993."
- POLS 206, Research Methods Lab
- POLS 304, Theories of International Relations
- POLS 415, International Law