Selected Research Accomplishments
- Recipient of a $430,000 grant from the National Science Foundation for the proposal Predictors of Women's Interest and Retention in Undergraduate IT Majors (2000-2004).
- Recipient of the University of Wisconsin-Parkside's Research and Creative Activity Award in 2005.
- Keynote speaker at the Fall 2005 commencement ceremony at the University of Wisconsin-Parkside.
- Publications in the premier journals in Psychology and Computer Science.
- Publications in leading journals in Personality, Abnormal Psychology, Social Psychology, and Psychological Assessment
- Recipient of Research and Creative Activity Award, University of Wisconsin-Parkside, 1997
- Editorial Board, Journal of Personality Assessment, Journal of Social and Clinical Psychology, Psychological Assessment (2006-2009).
- Co-founder and past president of Society for Interpersonal Theory and Research