Select a Category to learn more!
Living on campus is a privilege; therefore, residents are expected to comply with Residence Hall policies, University policies, and Wisconsin State law.
The following are not permitted and individuals involved in these violations may be subject to immediate contract termination:
1. A violation is confronted by a Residence Life staff member or University Police. This violation is documented on an Incident Report.
2. A Student Conduct Hearing will be delegated to either a Residence Hall Director, the Residence Life Coordinator, Assistant Director of Residence Life, the Director of Residence Life, or the Dean of Students.
3. A violation may result in one or more of the following sanctions:
The severity of a violation, in addition to the attitude and behavior of a resident may influence the action taken.
4. Individuals violating Alcohol and/or Drug policy will be required to complete Alcohol.Edu and/or Judicial Educator. A $50 charge will be assessed to a student’s account.
5. Student Conduct sanctions taken against students are subject to appeal. Appeal procedures are outlined in the sanction letter.
If a contract is terminated for Student Conduct reasons, the student will forfeit any refund of the security deposit.