UW-Parkside Scholarship Application
Guidelines for 2013-14 UW-Parkside Applications
Incoming UW-Parkside Students
Your application for admission to UW-Parkside
acts as your initial application for UW-Parkside
- Once you've made your admissions application,
additional information may be requested by the
- To be eligible, you must be admitted to the university by February 1, 2013.
- Once you've been admitted, please watch for emails from the Office of Admissions for further instructions on the scholarship application process.
Continuing UW-Parkside Students
- Continuing student application deadline WAS December 1, 2012.
We wish success to all applicants!
- The UW-Parkside scholarship application can be found here:
Application for the 2013-14 academic year
Tips for Submitting a Successful Scholarship Application:
- Take time to write well-written responses and be sure to proof read them.
- New students, please be sure to indicate
your intended major on the Admissions application.
Frequently Asked Questions
Information on other scholarship opportunities is available on this site.