Corporate Scholarship Application
To be considered for the Northwestern Mutual Corporate Scholarship, an applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Be a full-time UW-Parkside student with an academic status of junior or senior in the year of the award.
- Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
Additionally, preference will be given to:
- Residents of Wisconsin and Illinois
- First Generation students
- Underrepresented minority students or women
Please complete the electronic application and submit required documentation by July 15, 2013.
Applicants should submit the following materials:
- Completed electronic scholarship application found here: Scholarship Application
- Upload a resume of your employment, internships, activities, honors, leadership positions, and interests to the electronic scholarship application
- Upload a one-page essay addressing your person career objectives and reason for applying for this scholarship