UW-Parkside Scholarship Application
Guidelines for 2014-15 UW-Parkside Applications
Incoming UW-Parkside Students
Your application for admission to UW-Parkside
acts as your initial application for UW-Parkside
- Once you've made your admissions application,
additional information may be requested by the
- To be eligible, you must be admitted to the university by February 1, 2014.
- Once you've been admitted, please watch for emails from the Office of Admissions for further instructions on the scholarship application process.
Continuing UW-Parkside Students
- Deadline was December 1, 2013.
Tips for Submitting a Successful Scholarship Application:
- Take time to write well-written responses and be sure to proof read them.
- New students, please be sure to indicate
your intended major on the Admissions application.
Frequently Asked Questions
Information on other scholarship opportunities is available on this site.
Northwestern Mutual Chancellor’s Leadership Scholarship Application
Guidelines for the 2014-15 academic year-The Northwestern Mutual Chancellor's Leadership Scholarship
- Have at least junior status (54+ accumulated credits) at the time of the award.
- Have a minimum 3.00 grade point average
- Be in good academic standing
- Be a full time student
- Be a citizen of the United States of America
The Northwestern Mutual Chancellor’s Leadership Scholarship Application can be found here:
Application for the 2014-15 academic year
Deadline to apply is December 1, 2013.