The Evaluation Research Center's Mission is to increase the regional capacity for evaluation research by:
- Educating students, organization, and the community in the art and science of evaluation
- Providing evaluation services of professional quality to the campus and to the community
- Advancing the theory and practice of evaluation
The Evaluation Research Center of the University of Wisconsin-Parkside will increase the capacity of organizations in the region to be effective in determining their progress in fulfilling their goals. This can be achieved through the implementation of high quality evaluation and the preparation of competent evaluators.
- Contribute to increasing the capacity and effectiveness of campus and community organizations by promoting practice of evaluation research.
- Prepare Competant evaluators through academic and experiential learning.
- Provide faculty and students with opportunities for applied research which could include the scholarship of engagement and the scholarship of teaching.
- Produce high quality evaluations for campus and community groups.
- Contribute to the improvement of the art and science of evaluation.