Contribute to increasing the capacity and effectiveness of campus and community organizations by promoting the practice of evaluation research.
- Establish and maintain community partnerships.
- Conduct evaluations.
- Assist organizations in program evaluation.
- Offer a certificate program to students and members of the community;
Prepare competent evaluators.
- Create opportunities for students to develop and increase skills through hands on practice under the direction of expert research faculty.
- Offer courses that teach program evaluation and include evaluation projects in other classes.
- Provide internships.
- Offer a Certificate Program in Program Evaluation
Provide faculty and students with opportunities for applied research which could include the scholarship of engagement and the scholarship of teaching; Contribute to the improvement of the art and science of evaluation.
- Promote the recognition of evaluation research as valued scholarship for faculty and students.
- Sponsor professional development programs on campus.
- Identify additional funding for professional development opportunities.
- Facilitate collaborative research projects;
Produce high quality evaluations for campus and community groups.
- Recruit and implement appropriate projects.
- Match projects to faculty and classes.
- Coordinate a support and project management system to ensure the success of projects.
- Create a structure of support for students and faculty who will be continuously available to respond to requests for evaluation projects.