|Ranger Card > Contract Terms > Campus Cash Terms and Conditions
CAMPUS CASH - Terms & Conditions
- The Campus Cash debit account is accessed via the card and is automatically assigned to the card upon issue.
- There are no fees associated with the Campus Cash account.
- There is no minimum dollar amount required for opening an account. Deposits can be made at any time, in any amount and there is no maximum deposit amount.
- There are no limitations on the number of times or the dollar amount a card can be used for purchases, as long as the cardholder has an adequate balance in the Campus Cash account.
- Positive balances that remain on the Campus Cash account for faculty, staff and student cardholders will carry forward to the next term or year.
- Upon separation from the University, the accountholder may request a Campus Cash account balance refund, less a $10 administrative fee. Partial refunds or cash refunds are not allowed. Negative balances will be applied to the Cardholder's student invoice. Dining Dollar accounts are nonrefundable and follow the policy of the contracted plan.
- Partial refunds or cash refunds from Ranger Card accounts are not allowed. Negative balances will be applied to the cardholder's student invoice.
- A $10.00 service fee will be applied for all Campus Cash refunds.
- Upon separation from the University, and the Campus Cash account is inactive for twelve (12) months, positive balances will revert to the University and the Campus Cash account will be deactivated.
- Ranger Card account transaction history may be obtained from (OLCO) or a statement of transactions may be requested from the Ranger Card office. Account balance information is also available at most point of sale locations.
- Error resolution is rectified where the error occurred (e.g. Dining Services, Bookstore, Information Center, etc.).
- Items purchased from the Ranger Card accounts may be returned pursuant to the return policies of the location where the purchase was made. The cardholder's account will be credited with the refund amount. No cash refunds or withdrawals may be made to the cardholder.
- The cardholder is required to immediately deactivate a lost or stolen card.
- Cardholders are responsible for all fraudulent Campus Cash transactions prior to reporting the card lost or stolen. The Ranger Card office is responsible for any fraudulent Campus Cash transaction thereafter.
- The Ranger Card holder agrees to abide by all sales, regulations, policies, and procedures as specified by the University and the Ranger Card program. Violations of such rules, regulations, policies and/or procedures may result in the cancellation of cardholder privileges. Further changes in terms and conditions regulating the use of the card and associated accounts will apply to all cards/accounts in use at the time and will supercede the terms and conditions in effect at the time the card/account was acquired.