|Ranger Card > Contract Terms > Ranger Card Terms and Conditions
RANGER CARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Ranger Card is the property of the University of Wisconsin-Parkside, serving as the official form of university identification. Fraudulent use or alteration warrants confiscation and disciplinary action. Use of the Card may be revoked at the University's sole discretion for violation of university policies and procedures.
- Ranger Card must be presented upon request at the time of use to obtain services or to establish official university status.
- The Ranger Card is not transferable. Only the Cardholder can present the card for debit and other privileges. Cards will be confiscated if presented by someone other than the Cardholder.
- The Cardholder is required to immediately deactivate a lost or stolen card.
- The Campus Cash debit account is accessed via the Ranger Card and is automatically assigned upon issuce. The Dining Dollars debit account is assigned upon enrollment of such plan. The account balances are non-interest bearing.
- The Cardholder is responsible for all on campus use of the card including Campus Cash and dining plan transactions prior to deactivation.
- Cardholder signature panel must be signed to complete full card activation.
- A replacment card fee is applied when a new card is issued. The fee will be waived upon the presentation of a police report stating the card was stolen.
- Your Ranger Card will be valid throughout your entire academic or employment career at UW-Parkside.
- Upon separation from the University, and the Campus Cash account is inactive for twelve (12)months, positive balances will revert to the University and the Campus Cash account will be deactivated. All other cardholder privileges assigned to the card will be deactivated upon separation from the university.
- Upon separation from the University, the accountholder may request a Campus Cash account balance refund, less a $10 administrative fee. Partial refunds or cash refunds are not allowed. Negative balances will be applied to the Cardholder's student invoice. Dining Dollar accounts are nonrefundable and follow the policy of the contracted plan.
- The Ranger Cardholder agrees to abide by all sales, regulations, policies and procedures as specified by the University and the Ranger Card program. Violations of such rules, regulations, policies and/or procedures may result in cancellation of the Cardholder's privileges. Further changes in terms and conditions regulating the use of the Ranger Card and the Ranger Card accounts will apply to all cards/accounts in use at the time and will supersede the terms and conditions in effect at the time the card/accounts was acquired.