1. Organization By Category: Select an Organization Category and the report will list all organizations and supporting data contained in the specified Category.
2. Organization By Interest: Select an Organization Interest and the report will list all organizations and supporting data contained in the specified Interest.
3. All Events: A complete list of all events during a specified date range.
4. Event Attendance By Event: A list of all attendees of a specified event updated using the Track Attendance feature or card swipes.
5. Events By Organization: Select an Organization and Date Range and the report will display all events by the organization within the specified Date Range.
6. Events By Category: Select an Event Category and the report will display all events by the organization within the specific Category.
7. Organization Directory: A complete list of all organizations.
8. All Users: A report of all users and their associated data that can be filtered by sign-on date, duration since first log-on, duration since last log-on, and user status.
9. User Involvement: A complete list of all involvement for a specified user.
10. Organization Roster: A list of all members for a specified organization during a specific date range.
You will receive a CSV (comma delimited) file that can be imported into Excel or any other analysis software.