Get your Mount McKinley Leadership Certificate!
- Attend 6 leadership-related workshops or programs in the Leadership Series (2 must be core workshops. See the Spring 2014 Leadership Series Calendar for more information.)
- Participate in a Reflection Discussion Session, or submit a written reflection
Get your Leadership Certificate to:
- Network with campus and community professionals.
- Develop skills to assume leadership roles in the community or your career.
- Learn effective communication, team building, and creative problem solving skills.
- Become an advocate for positive change.
- Develop your leadership identity and vision.
For more information, e-mail email@example.com.
Save the date!
The Spring 2014 Leadership Retreat will take place Saturday, February 15th from 10am to 3pm in the Student Center.
Theme: Engage, Serve, Lead!
Learn how to develop leadership skills through community engagement and volunteering.