“Summer Bridge helped me learn what it takes to be successful in college.”
Who is eligible for Summer Bridge?
To be eligible for Summer Bridge you must:
- Be a student who is either low-income, first- generation (neither parent has a four-year degree), or a student who has a documented disability.
- Have a demonstrated academic need with ACT scores indicating placement in academic skill courses.
- Be accepted at UW-Parkside, and complete enrollment in Summer Bridge prior to June 20th.
- Apply, be accepted, and actively participate in Student Support Services as a continuing degree-seeking student at UW-Parkside.
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Be intent on graduating with a degree from UW-Parkside.
Students complete an application and an interview with Student Support Services staff and then are selected for the program based on eligibility requirements.
Complete the Information Request Form