Welcome to the UW-Parkside Theatre On-Line Box Office!
For your convenience we offer you a number of ways to contact our Theatre Box Office for performance information and to purchase tickets for our theatre productions.
- E-mail your ticket requests to the Theater Box Office staff at email@example.com
- Call the Theatre Box Office staff at 262.595.2564 and speak with our friendly staff about available tickets and purchasing.
- Visit the Theatre Box Office near the Main Theatre entrance in the Communication Arts Building during regular business hours (Typically 7:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday during the academic school year) and one hour prior to each performance. Call the Theater Box Office for detailed hours.
- Order your tickets online
Individual Ticket Prices:
- General Admission Tickets = $17
- Senior & UW-Parkside Staff Tickets = $13
- Student Tickets = $8.00
TICKET REFUND & EXCHANGE POLICY: Please note that all ticket sales are final and that we do not refund money for tickets purchased but not used. All show titles and dates are subject to change, and every effort will be made to make show substitutions fair and equitable. Season ticket holders have the privilege of exchanging tickets for another performance date with no additional fee by contacting the box office in advance of the performance date on the original ticket. We will do our very best to provide you the best substitute tickets available. Based on limited ticket availability we cannot guarantee individual (non-season) ticket holders with ticket exchanges. We will do our best to exchange individual tickets for other productions but can make no promises that alternate ticketing will be available. All unused tickets can be donated to the department for resale or for free distribution to students and can be used by the purchaser as a tax deductable donation.