The UW-Parkside Theatre Arts Department is happy to rent a wide range of our exquisitely designed and built costumes to other theatre groups in the area and throughout the nation. We can either rent entire shows to companies or selected pieces of costumes from different shows and periods.
Give us a call and see if we have what you need!
Our Costume Rental Manager, Darice DaMata-Geiger, has a clear sense of what we have in stock and will be happy to let you know how we might be able to assist you. Please contact the Costume Rental Manager at 262.595.2373 or at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Check out our PRODUCTION PHOTOS of these shows!
Check out the galleries of costume pieces available for rental!
We currently have full sets of costumes for the following shows.
My Fair Lady
Pride and Prejudice
The Diary of Anne Frank
The Importance of Being Earnest
The Miracle Worker
We also have a great stock of the following items:
Greek Period Costumes
Elizabethan Period Costumes
Moliere Period Costumes / 17 th Century
19th Century Period Costumes
20th Century Period Costumes
Fantasy Costumes (fairies, monsters, animals, etc.)
Special Notes on Costume Rentals:
- We do not rent shoes, wigs, men's shirts, or other delicate period pieces.
- We do not rent costumes to individuals for use at costume or Halloween parties.
- Some costumes may not be rentable due to the fact that they are being used in upcoming UW-Parkside productions.
- The Costume Lab Supervisor has the final say in determining what items can be rented for a period of time and the appropriate costs for such rentals.
- Costumes are expected to be returned in good condition, as indicated in the letter of agreement that will be created for each rental.
- We will do our best to make our rentals cost-effective to meet your budgetary needs and limitations.