The Society of Theatrical Angels, Gallivants, and Enthusiasts
Please help us provide great theatre to our community!
If you appreciate the academic and production theatre opportunities that our program provides to the community and region, we invite you to join us in our continuing quest to serve as a vital cultural resource.
The S.T.A.G.E. Club benevolent foundation has been developed to assist us in the continued enhancement of our academic and production offerings.
You can become a member of the UW-Parkside Theatre Arts Department's S.T.A.G.E. Club by contributing to the following tax-deductible charitable funds:
- Theatre Program Enrichment Fund: Funds contributed to this fund will be used to further enhance and produce high-quality theatre productions and special educational opportunities at UW-Parkside. Your contributions will go directly toward funding various aspects of Theatre Arts Department productions and artist in residence programs.
- Theatre Arts Scholarship Fund: Funds contributed in this scholarship fund will be awarded to the most deserving new and continuing theatre students each year based on academic and artistic achievement. This important scholarship fund will help reward our best talent and allow us to attract and support more exceptional theatre students in the future.
Recent Projects Funded Through S.T.A.G.E. Club Donations:
- Theatre Scholarships -in the amount of $3000 presented to qualified theatre majors for the 2011-2012 year.
- Henry V -hired Evan Fuller, Chicago actor, to play the role of Henry and work with our students.
- She Stoops to Conquer -worked with Deborah Staples as Movement Coach for this period piece.
- Romeo and Juliet -purchase and repair of weapons, guest text coach stipend
- Fifth of July -transportation funding for travel to the Kennedy Center American College Theatre Festival
- Metamorphosis - special funding for the 3500 gallon cement swimming pool
- Underwriting of the Free New York Trips offered through the Great Theatre Raffle
- Funding of Guest Artist Residencies from professional theatre staff at the Milwaukee Repertory Theatre, The Steppenwolf Theatre, and The Great River Shakespeare Festival.
S.T.A.G.E. Club Membership Rewards & Benefits
Perhaps your greatest personal benefit is the feeling of satisfaction that you get from helping us to present the finest live theatre productions and special programming to the community. You benefit - as the entire community benefits - each and every time you step into the theatre.
S.T.A.G.E. Club members are identified in all production programs and on our website, and are also notified of special receptions, educational projects, ticket incentives, and theatre trips that are scheduled.