Purchasing a 2013-2014 student commuter permit
(View a step by step tutorial)
- To order a student commuter permit on-line and have the charge added to your student account, you must logon to your Solar account.
- On the self service page, select the purchase parking permit link which is under finances.
- Select the type of permit you would like to purchase. The charge will be added to your student account.
- Commuter students who order their permits on-line between August 1st - September 2nd, 2013, may pick up their permit at a kiosk outside the campus bookstore in the Student Center between September 3rd - September 5th, 2013, during normal bookstore hours. (Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.) If you order before September 3rd, you may also pick up your permit at the Police Department in Tallent Hall.
- After September 5th, 2013, all commuter parking permits must be picked up at the University Police Department. Students may still elect to place the charge on their student account, but they must pick up the permit at the University Police Department.
- Students also have the option of paying by credit card, check, or cash at the University Police Department.