Most demonstrations are peaceful. If one is conducted near or in your building, carry on business as usual.
- Avoid provoking or obstructing demonstrators
- Should a disturbance occur, call the UW-Parkside Police at 262-595-2911 for assistance
- If protestors enter your building, let them; try to carry on business as usual
- If the noise becomes too great, or the crowd too large, close and lock your office doors and/or windows
- If it becomes necessary to evacuate, follow directions from authorized emergency personnel