Purchasing a Faculty/Staff permit
(View a step by step tutorial)
- Faculty and staff members may order their parking permits on-line by logging on to their
- On the self service page, select
purchase parking permit. Then select the permit type. After selecting the permit type, you will have the choice of either choosing to pay at the University Police Department or
paying by payroll deduction.
- If you choose to pay by payroll deduction, you will have the choice of the permit being mailed to you via inter-campus mail or picking it up at the University Police office. We recommend you pick up Reserved permits instead of having them mailed.
- Faculty and staff members that do not have SOLAR accounts or do not wish to use SOLAR may buy permits at the University Police Department. You will have the option of paying by credit card, check, cash or by payroll deduction.
- Last year's reserved permit holders will be able to purchase a reserved permit on SOLAR between August 1st and August 15th. After the the 15th, any remaining permits will be open to all Faculty/Staff.
Permit types and prices:
Faculty/Staff Annual = $150.00
Faculty/Staff Semester = $80.00
Faculty/Staff Part-Time = $90.00 (less than 60% of full-time status)
Reserved Annual = $300.00