Purchasing a Housing Permit
(View a step by step tutorial)
- Residence Life students (living on campus), may purchase their parking permit by logging on to their
- On the self service page, select the
purchase parking permit link which is under finances. Then select purchase housing permit.
- The cost of an annual housing permit is $155.00. The charge will be added to your student account.
- Residence Life students who order their permits on-line, may pick up their permit during
check-in at on September 2, 2012 and September 4, 2012 at Ranger Hall. Students may also pick up their permit early at the University Police Department, Tallent 188.
- After check-in, all Residence Life parking permits must be picked up at the University Police Department.
- Students may still elect to place the charge on their student account, but they must pick up the permit at the University Police Department.
- Residence Life Students also have the option of paying by credit card, check, or cash at the University Police Department.
NOTE: Residents who are taking summer classes as commuters must swap their permit for a commuter summer pass when spring semester ends. This can be done at the University Police Department.