Upward Bound Parents
Parents are a vital part of every child's development and essential to the success of the Upward Bound Program. Our program recognizes and values the role of parents in their children's lives and therefore encourages active involvement by our students' parents.
Ways to get involved:
- All UB parents are automatically members of the Parent Advisory Board. Attend the advisory board meetings and run for a position. Make a Difference!
- Serve as a chaperone at UB activities and events.
Upward Bound Parent Responsibilities:
Thank you for a great year UB Parents!
- Attend as many workshops and other UB sponsored activities as possible.
- Share your input and ideas with UB Administrative Staff.
- Monitor your child's high school grades and reports.
- Establish rules for study - studying is more than just doing homework.
- Let us know when and where your child needs assistance.