The Advising and Career Center is excited to offer Intern Connections
! With Intern Connections, you will integrate academic studies with professional work experience in an internship or experiential opportunity.
All students accepted into Intern Connections will attend an Internship Preparation Seminar. You will also create a professional portfolio, an educational tool used for reflection and the practical pursuit of career opportunities and/or graduate studies. The professional portfolio will incorporate your personal, academic, and professional experience into a tangible record of your accomplishments.
Intern Connections applications will be reviewed based on the following criteria:
Submit your Intern Connections Application!
- Enrollment Status (For example, full-time degree-seeking student)
- Cumulative GPA (For example, 2.25)
- Academic Standing (For example, Good Standing)
- Program College (For example, College of Arts and Humanities)
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
Eligible students accepted into the Intern Connections Program will be notified via their UW-Parkside email. Intern Connections recipients must confirm their acceptance within one week of award notice.