Teacher Prep professional development courses
The University of Wisconsin-Parkside Teacher Preparation and Professional Development office has listed its January and February, 2012, professional development courses on the university web site. The courses are designed to keep educators current on major classroom issues.
Professional development courses offered include:
- Supervision of Student Teachers
- Topics in Math for Middle School Teachers
- Mean Girls or Just Misguided: A Look into the World of Social Bullying
- The New Literacy Block: Daily Tasks for Independence and Management for Learning
- Managing a Brain-Compatible Classroom, and
- Autism Spectrum in the Classroom
Complete course descriptions and additional details are available at www.uwp.edu the university web site. New courses and updates are constantly being added so check the site periodically.For more information, call Marisella Malacara at 262-595-2753 or access email@example.com by email.