Testing: Fire alarm system testing starts Thursday
Starting Thursday, May 24, and continuing through June 21, Facilities Management is working with an outside contractor to test the campus fire alarm system. Buildings and Grounds Supervisor Eugene Terning said to reduce class disruption, horn testing is done most days at 6:30 a.m.
Please note: there is no need to evacuate the building during horn tests. The schedule is:
If you have any questions, call Eugene Terning at ext. 2178.
- Thursday, May 24 & Friday, May 25: Molinaro Hall (Friday, May 25 horn test at 6:30 a.m.)
- Wednesday, May 30: Complete Molinaro Hall and begin Greenquist Hall
- Thursday, May 31 to Tuesday, June 5: Greenquist Hall (Friday, June 1 horn test at 6:30 a.m.)
- Wednesday, June 6 to Thursday, June 14: Wyllie (Friday, June 8 horn test at 6:30 a.m.)
- Friday, June 15 and Monday, June 18: Sports and Activity Center (Friday, June 15 horn test at 6:30 a.m.)
- Tuesday, June 19: Tallent Hall
- Wednesday, June 20: Facilities Management Center/Heating & Chilling Plant
- Thursday, June 21: Student Health and Counseling Center