Free Student-Led Ranger Wellness Exercise Classes
Need a fall semester experience that will get you moving, help you burn calories, and let you have a great time doing so? UW-Parkside's Health, Exercise Science, and Sport Management (HESM) major is offering a series of free Fall Exercise Classes that will do all the above and more.
Sponsored and taught by HESM 430 students, the classes are free and open to all participants 18 years of age or older. The classes, dates, and locations are:
- Body Works, Oct. 29, 5-6 p.m., SAC Fieldhouse
- Total Body Toning, Nov. 1, 5:30-6:30 p.m., SAC Dance Studio
- Supercharged Total Body Circuit, Nov. 7, 8-9 a.m., SAC Dance Studio
- Cardio Kickboxing, Nov. 9, noon-1 p.m., SAC Dance Studio
- Body Works, Nov. 12, 5-6 p.m., SAC Fieldhouse
- Functional Core, Nov. 14, 8-9 a.m., SAC Dance Studio
- Booty Bash, Nov. 19, noon-1 p.m., SAC Dance Studio
- Total Body Toning, Nov. 29, 5:30-6:30 p.m., SAC Dance Studio
Descriptions of the classes are available on the UW-Parkside web site.Participants must complete a physical activity readiness questionnaire, and sign release and consent forms before participating in any of the classes. Forms are provided at each class. If you have questions, access Penny Lyter at Iyter.uwp.edu on the web.