TnT: Time & Talent is auction dynamite!
How would you like:
- Breakfast with the Chancellor at Kenosha's famous Coffee Pot Restaurant
- Lunch with the Dean of Students, or a
- Fireside Restaurant gift certificate
Perhaps you'd be interested in:
- Two hours of sailing on Lake Michigan
- Cubs/Brewers tickets; passes to the Miller Park stadium club
- Six 30-minute swimming lessons, or
- A beautiful quilted flag wall hanging
- A made-to-order homemade pie
- Donuts & Detailing (something good for your & your car!), or
- Four months of award-winning soups
These are just some of the treasures available Tuesday and Wednesday, April 16 and 17 at UW-Parkside's Main Place in Wyllie Hall. But here's the thing: you can't just buy these items; you must bid on them and then win during the Time and Talent Auction.
The bidding starts at 11 a.m. Tuesday and continues until 2 p.m. Then the auction action goes electronic.
"Our silent auction starts on paper and then the fun continues online," said auction master Heather Miles. "It will close online and in-person at 3 p.m. on Wednesday. For those off campus, I am willing to act as a human proxy to help ensure we keep those on campus on their toes as we raise money of UW-Parkside scholarships!"
A current list of auction items can be seen online. And, as Heather said, "Bid early; bid often!"