Art In The Library Now Accepting Submissions
Art in the UW-Parkside Library is accepting submissions for its Fall 2013 show!
This exhibition will feature work inspired by or related to the works of Edgar Allan Poe, this year's Big Read author!
Illustrate a Poe work or submit a "dark" piece - think macabre!
Art in the UW-Parkside Library is an ongoing exhibition program in the library that is open to any faculty, staff, student, or alumni of the University of Wisconsin-Parkside. This semi-annual exhibit will include all types of media. Although the work will not be for sale, we will provide artists' contact information upon request.
- A maximum of 3 pieces can be submitted for consideration; please submit one form per submission.
- Only submissions following the proper format as outlined below will be accepted:
- A jpeg file submitted with online form. Please limit size to 640X480 landscape, 480x640 portrait.
- Each file should be named by artist's last name and numbered (ex: Smith_1, Smith_2, etc.)
- Work on paper must be framed and wired for hanging unless otherwise stipulated by the artist.
- Work on paper should be covered with glass or Plexiglas; Plexiglas is recommended. UW-Parkside Library will not be responsible for glass breakage.
- Wall pieces must be limited to 50 pounds per piece.
- UW-Parkside Library reserves the right to exclude any work presenting complex exhibition problems.
Pieces will be juried by committee and selected in order to create a cohesive exhibition.
For more information, submission form and consent form regarding the Art in Library Fall 2103 show check out the UW-P library blog.