5 Students Inducted Into CBEC Sales Hall Of Fame
On Tuesday, September 10, five students were inducted into the College of Business, Economics and Computing Sales Competition Hall of Fame. It marks the fifth anniversary of the CBEC's first sales class and award winning program. A number of alumni came back to campus to receive their awards and also spoke to first time sales students about the impact the sales certificate has had on their careers.
- Amanda Frank (Two first place finishes in MBA Division- National Collegiate Sales Competition-2011)
- Sarah Porter (Semi-Finalist NCSC 2009, 4th and 3rd place awards at National Sales Challenge 2009)
- Kyle Hagemann (7 awards total - Two quarter final finishes NCSC 2009-10, Two 2nd place and one 3rd NSC-2010, 2nd place and 3rd NSC-2009)
- Will Cray (Two 3rd place in MBA Division NCSC 2013, 4th place of 50 American Marketing Association International Conference 2013)
- Dave Kirkeby (2nd place and 3rd place in MBA Division NCSC 2013)
Kyle Hagemann '11 - Account Manager-Life Scan-A division of Johnson and Johnson
Joshua Vargas '13 (Two time competitor) - Sales/Management Trainee with Bunzl, LLC
Kyle Julseth, Regional Manager-Federated Insurance.
Check out the video from this event here.